In the category
Till PostersDownload technical specs Cutfile
The Till Posters are attractive, three-sided, rotating units positioned at the checkouts. They provide endless exposure to the products and offers which they are advertising.
- Highlights brands with poor shelf space
- Checkout area owned with five or more units per store
- Ensures your message is seen, regardless of the direction in which the shopper is facing
- The rotation of this three-sided medium allows for a complete promotional story to be told repeatedly
- Reminds shoppers of your brand as they enter or leave the store.
The Till Poster is an extruded prism unit that revolves around its centre. It has three A3 facings or promotional panels that can be used in combination to create one message, or three individual messages.
The Till Poster unit is made of a combination of moulded parts to create a prism into which the actual promotional panels are latched. This patented latching system ensures a quality finish once the promotional panels are fitted to the Till Poster frame.
Individual Till Poster specifications:
Actual size: 320 mm (W) x 443 mm (H).
Visual size: 297 mm (W) x 420 mm (H).
Material: 350 gsm board in matt or gloss. Correx may not be used.
Colour: 4-colour CMYK palette.
All media provided by ZaPOP in store must carry an identification number supplied by ZaPOP, e.g. (ZaPOP PIN: AS3341120610), confirming the legality of the campaigns.