In the category
Radio Retail is a commanding, flexible in-store advertising medium with endless creative opportunities. It speaks directly to the shopper at point of purchase and draws interest to individual brands, products and/or promotions.
- Allows for specific targeting of LSM markets from a national to an individual store level
- Latest digital technology provides a unique listening shopping experience
- Brand equity is built through broadcasting and exclusive messages to a captive audience
- Assists in closing the sale at the point of purchase
- Price promotions, product launches and in-store activities are effectively communicated
- Cost-effective media with high client reach
Radio Retail is a cost-effective in-store advertising medium which can be used to communicate directly with the shopper to draw their immediate attention to a specific product and brand. All recordings are done digitally to ensure CD quality of each and every advertisement.
An advertisement brief must be completed in order for our copywriter to write the scripts according to the brand owner’s specifications.The advertising brief requires specific information, including the brand, the package size and the flighting dates. It is beneficial for the brand owner to customise their advertisement and include additional information, including the benefits of the product, the reason the product is unique, any pay-off lines which need to be included, the tone to be used, and the background music required, whether a male or female voice is preferred, and the language it needs to be written and recorded in.
Alternatively, an advertisement can be supplied to ZaPOP in MP3 format, on disc or email. All advertisements are limited to 30 seconds, with a maximum size of 2 MB.